All respect due to Cube (Ice that is), but today has been the geek variant of a good day. For starters I was already in a good mood early morning for no reason in particular and then…
- Free (good) cookies in the break room.
- Free donuts from a co-worker.
- Resolved a nagging IT issue that was not an IT issue. (Ahem, user error, cough.)
- Successfully multi-tasked errands at lunch time.
- Then <duh-duh-duhhhhnnn!!!!!!> after obsessively checking my Note 3 daily for the Kit Kat OTA update it hit!
- Bingo!, Blackjack!!, Yahtzee!!!, Jenga!!!!, etc…
Note: Fully being conscious of the fact that I totally overreact with regards to OTA updates does not stop synapses firing off in my brain like Christmas and my birthday came early.
In conclusion, today was a good day.