I love a good deal.
1 of 3 C/Y mount posts.
Recently picked up one heck of a deal in a camera. Seems appropriate to find deals when it comes to lenses for it. I typically get three primes when I purchase a film system. A normal. A portrait. A wide. This is the wide. The Soligor 28mm f/2.5.
Why did I buy it?
- Came with caps and bag.
- Looked nice enough in the ebay listing.
Before I received the lens Dennis at Southeastern Camera shared with me that Soligor was a lens that he wanted to buy when he ended up buying a Vivitar.
Now I was really looking forward to receiving the lens and I was not disappointed.
Now that I have it:
- This lens is gorgeous and built like a tank. I will put this lens up to near any lens build quality wise.
- Great damping on the focus dial.
- Positive aperture clicks.
- And last, but not least produces fantastic images.
- Great colors.
- Pleasing out of focus bits.
So a $34 bargain. I leave you with a few sample images below and here is a link to an ongoing gallery.